6 Ways to Get Harder Erections
Exercising, ensuring adequate intake of key vitamins, and learning to manage stress are positive steps men can take to improve erection quality, whether or not they take prescription ED drugs like Viagra.
Treating erectile dysfunction is about having erections strong enough for sexual activity. Besides taking prescription medications like Viagra to treat ED, there are plenty of other steps men can take to ensure they have the best possible erection health. Here are six of the best steps you can take, both for erection health, and overall physical and mental fitness.
- Drink aloe vera.Although aloe vera is known for its cosmetic effects and its help with burns, the germanium in aloe vera can also help regulate blood pressure. In addition, it may lower bad cholesterol and triglycerides and raise good cholesterol, all of which is good in the fight against erectile dysfunction. In most men, ED is the result of non-optimal blood flow to the penis. Therefore anything you do toward maintaining good circulatory and cardiac health should benefit your erection health too.
- Take vitamins E and C. Vitamin E helps with the production of testosterone. It can also help with circulation and muscle health. Vitamin C helps with boosting the immune system and the health of your arteries, which is essential to good erections. Good sources of vitamin C include citrus fruits, berries, peppers, and tomatoes, while good sources of vitamin E include nuts, leafy green vegetables, avocados, and wheat germ.
- Get plenty of B complex vitamins. Vitamin B3 or niacin is involved in the production of sex hormones and helps with circulation. Vitamin B12 helps with erectile dysfunction for a number of reasons, including ensuring the body makes enough healthy red blood cells. Chow down on liver, yeast, eggs, fruits, leafy vegetables, fish, fortified breakfast cereals and lean meats to get your B complex vitamins.
- Exercise regularly. You don’t need to run five miles a day to help your circulation. Even brisk walks, cycling or a low-impact fitness class can help. Ideally, you want to get your heart rate up, but anything that keeps you from being sedentary can help. Remember: any exercise is better than no exercise.
- Fight mental issues and stress. Stress, depression and anxiety are all known to cause erectile dysfunction. Look for ways to reduce stress at work or home, such as with counseling, meditation, reading or yoga.
- Take Viagra or Cialis. Of all the things you can do to help fight erectile dysfunction, taking an erectile dysfunction drug, such as Viagra or Cialis, is probably the best. Viagra and Cialis can be prescribed by your doctor and have been proven to help erectile dysfunction for most men, including making erections hard enough for sexual intercourse.
It’s vital that you talk to your doctor about any medications you’re taking, including over-the-counter medications, vitamins, minerals, and herbal supplements. If you are interested in trying Viagra, Cialis, or any of the other prescription medications available to treat ED, we encourage you to visit eDrugstore.com to find out more and learn how to order these medications with the maximum in convenience, security, and discretion.